About me – Florian Bogdan
My career highlights
Here’s some info about me and my work in the last 10 years in the digital marketing sector.
- Senior Growth Marketing Manager at firstbird
- MBA at the California Lutheran University
- Online Marketing Manager at Wiener Städtischen Versicherung (VIG)
- Freelance Projects with freshestweb as Head of Online Marketing / Growth Hacker / Growth Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Consultant at WeAreDevelopers, Ubimet, GoStudent, Wienerberger, wikifolio, obono/fiskaly and a few more.
- Online Marketing Specialist
at ING-Diba Österreich
- Online Marketing Manager – International Market Management
at Austrian National Tourism Board – Österreich Werbung
- Consultant Social Media & Digital PR
at the Agency Digital Affairs,
where I was able to work with ING-DiBa & Bosch on social media strategy and implementation.
- Online Marketing Projektmanager
at the Agency Freie Digitale GmbH,
among other clients I was responsible for Citroen & Wiener Stadtwerke
More information about my education as DI (FH), advertising education at the University of Economics Vienna and my MBA etc. on LinkedIn.
Twitter -> twitter.com/flowb0
I am a big fan of applying common sense in marketing
With common sense, you can actually do very good (online) marketing on your own and some of the smartest business people often just sat down and did a little brainstorming before setting up their campaigns / sales efforts.
In my opinion, this is often somewhat neglected nowadays. That’s also where my approach comes from: working out and discussing a lot together with the customer before it goes into implementation. Since 2016, I have also been very enthusiastic about the growth hacking and growth marketing approach, which I like to bring into play when implementing projects.
Creativity in the production of advertising materials & marketing
n recent years, I increasingly photograph and edit videos. Besides the music I’ve been doing for a long time, this is a good addition to my hobbies. Through my work at Austria Advertising and ING-DiBa I was able to plan and implement large (international) campaigns with 5-6-7 digit advertising budgets.
In combination, the colorful collection of hobbies then results in music videos or similar experiments like dubbing of short films. In short, the audio/video/photo world is also a lot of fun for me and can be combined very well with digital marketing.
More details about freshestweb’s clients and the implementations for them
Areas I have covered as an agency: Growth Hacking – Growth Marketing, Digital Strategy, Content Strategy and Content Marketing, Online Marketing, Social Media Strategy, Google Adwords Ads – SEA – SEM Agency, Online Marketing.