About me – Florian Bogdan
My career highlights
Here’s some info about me and my work in the last 11 years in the digital marketing sector.
- Team Lead Growth & Marketing Automation at firstbird / Radancy
to put in a few buzzwords :)
What I do currently and worked a lot on before:
Team Lead Marketing Ops / MOps including:
– Platform Ops
– Development Ops (Website)
– Campaign Ops
– Analytics & Reporting
– Process Design / Implementation / Documentation
LeadGen / (Digital) Marketing strategy / Growth Hacking consulting & implementation for start-ups to scale-ups and Multi National Corporations 🤓.
Customer obsessed, Flywheel enthusiast, failure culture advocate and growth hacker by nature 🚀
– B2C and B2B SaaS LeadGen with Marketing Automation / Marketing Ops (MOps) 🤖 & Growth Hacking implementation and build up of tech,strategy and teams from the scratch in all company sizes 🏢
– DemandGen and Inbound Wizzard
– MarCom & MarTech Specialist, or short: MOps Genius
– deep understanding of, and extensive strategic experience in, the Interactive/Digital/Social space sprinkled with an Executive MBA 🎓
- Senior Growth Marketing Manager at firstbird
- Executive MBA study at the California Lutheran University
- Online Marketing Manager at Wiener Städtischen Versicherung (VIG)
- Freelance Projects with freshestweb as Head of Online Marketing / Growth Hacker / Growth Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Consultant at WeAreDevelopers, Ubimet, GoStudent, Wienerberger, wikifolio, obono/fiskaly and a few more.
- Performance Marketing Specialist
at ING-Diba Österreich
- Online Marketing Manager – International Market Management
at Austrian National Tourism Board – Österreich Werbung
- Consultant Social Media & Digital PR
at the Agency Digital Affairs,
where I was able to work with ING-DiBa & Bosch on social media strategy and implementation.
- Online Marketing Projektmanager
at the Agency Freie Digitale GmbH,
among other clients I was responsible for Citroen & Wiener Stadtwerke
More information about my education as DI (FH), advertising education at the University of Economics Vienna and my MBA etc. on LinkedIn.
Twitter -> twitter.com/flowb0
I am a big fan of applying common sense in marketing
With common sense, you can actually do very good (online) marketing on your own and some of the smartest business people often just sat down and did a little brainstorming before setting up their campaigns / sales efforts.
In my opinion, this is often somewhat neglected nowadays. That’s also where my approach comes from: working out and discussing a lot together with the customer before it goes into implementation. Since 2016, I have also been very enthusiastic about the growth hacking and growth marketing approach, which I like to bring into play when implementing projects.
Creativity in the production of advertising materials & marketing
In recent years, I also focused more on photography and editing videos. Besides the music I’ve been doing for a long time, this is a good addition to my hobbies. Through my work at Austria National Tourism Board and ING Bank I was able to plan and implement large (international) campaigns with 5-6-7 digit advertising budgets.
Combined, this collection of hobbies then results in music videos or similar experiments like creating soundtracks of short films. In short, the audio/video/photo world is also a lot of fun for me and I like to combine it with my digital marketing efforts.
More details about freshestweb’s clients and the implementations for them
Areas I have covered as an agency: Growth Hacking – Growth Marketing, Digital Strategy, Content Strategy and Content Marketing, Online Marketing, Social Media Strategy, Google Adwords Ads – SEA – SEM Agency, Online Marketing, Digital Analytics, Martech Stack Building, Marketing Automation